Citizens Advice Mendip

General Advice Tel: 03 444 889 623
Email: advice@mendipcab.org.uk
Web: citizensadvice.org.uk

Friend of Citizens Advice

Buy a share in our supporters' scheme and 70% of your donation will go directly to support the bureau. The other 30% will be part of our monthly prize draw fund.

1 share is £12 and that ensures you are entered into our prize draw each month for a year. You can buy as many shares as you wish and you will be invited to renew your shares every year. You can buy more shares at any time.

This months winning draw number is 72

To join the Friends of Mendip CAB, click here to download a form (opens as a PDF)
and return it to Friends of Mendip CAB
c/o Citizens Advice Mendip, Highfield House, Shape Mendip Hub, Cannards Grave Rd, Shepton Mallet BA4 5BT.
If you are paying by cheque, please make it payable to Friends of Mendip CAB.
For all enquiries, please email care of admin@mendipcab.org.uk.

Registered charity number 1062605